I am often mistaken for Ralph Fiennes: Liam Neeson
London: `Schindler`s List` star Liam Neeson says he is often mistaken for his close friend Ralph Fiennes and even impersonated the actor to sign an autograph for one hapless fan.
The actors have been friends for years and starred in 2010`s "Clash of the Titans" together, as well as this year`s sequel "Wrath of the Titans", and even fans have problems telling the two apart, reported Contactmusic.
"I get mistaken for my pal Ralph Fiennes. I`ve been congratulated for my Hamlet on Broadway 14 years ago. And he gets mistaken for me sometimes. We`d pass as brothers, you know," Neeson said.
"Once, my wife (late actress Natasha Richardson) and I were walking through the Plaza Athenee, this beautiful hotel in Paris, and this elderly couple got up and said, `Excuse me, my husband and I are visiting from America`.
"The lady grabbed one of these beautiful tea service menus and said, `Would you mind signing this for us?` I said, `It would be my absolute pleasure`. And as I`m about to sign it, she said, `We absolutely adored The English Patient`. So I signed it `With love, Ralph Fiennes`. I could not burst their bubble," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions