I am selfish about my `me time`: Vidya Balan
New Delhi: Actress Vidya Balan, who is generally tied up with film shootings and promotions or brand endorsements, admits that she is selfish about "me time".
"When I am working, I am selfish about my `me time` every night, before going to bed. Just some time to unwind. Whether it`s talking to family or writing my diary or listening to music or doing nothing, it`s something that helps to relax me," Vidya said.
The 35-year-old will be seen on the big screen next year with actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar in `Shaadi ke Side Effects`. She also recently lent her voice for the character of Draupadi in the animation film `Mahabharat`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside