I can act, sing: Ayushmann on his biggest plus point
Mumbai: Ayushmann Khurrana, who made a fruitful debut with ‘Vicky Donor’ and is now looking forward to ‘Bewakoofiyaan’, says he sees no "competitor" in the Hindi film industry. He further believes that he has a major plus point in the fact that he can act as well as sing.
Bollywood currently has a whole lot of young blood, and when asked who does he consider as a competitor from among the likes of Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh, Ayushmann said: "There is no competitor as such. I think my biggest plus point is that I am an actor and singer as well."
"As far as Ranbir Kapoor is concerned, he is my senior and I like his work," added the multi-faceted talent, who was earlier a video jockey.
The actor who got married at a very early age says he is happy about that.
In ‘Bewakoofiyaan’, Ayushmann features with Sonam Kapoor and Rishi Kapoor.
The senior Kapoor`s presence in a movie can be unnerving for some, but Ayushmann is not a wee bit nervous about being overshadowed.
"I have huge respect for Rishi Kapoor. He is playing a prominent role in the film, but I don`t think I will get overshadowed because at the end of the day, Sonam and I are playing the heroine and hero, respectively, in the film," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!