I can act, sing: Ayushmann on his biggest plus point
Mumbai: Ayushmann Khurrana, who made a fruitful debut with ‘Vicky Donor’ and is now looking forward to ‘Bewakoofiyaan’, says he sees no "competitor" in the Hindi film industry. He further believes that he has a major plus point in the fact that he can act as well as sing.
Bollywood currently has a whole lot of young blood, and when asked who does he consider as a competitor from among the likes of Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh, Ayushmann said: "There is no competitor as such. I think my biggest plus point is that I am an actor and singer as well."
"As far as Ranbir Kapoor is concerned, he is my senior and I like his work," added the multi-faceted talent, who was earlier a video jockey.
The actor who got married at a very early age says he is happy about that.
In ‘Bewakoofiyaan’, Ayushmann features with Sonam Kapoor and Rishi Kapoor.
The senior Kapoor`s presence in a movie can be unnerving for some, but Ayushmann is not a wee bit nervous about being overshadowed.
"I have huge respect for Rishi Kapoor. He is playing a prominent role in the film, but I don`t think I will get overshadowed because at the end of the day, Sonam and I are playing the heroine and hero, respectively, in the film," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'