I continually try to evolve: Katy Perry
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry says she is "continually trying to be better version" of herself and tries to make changes throughout her life.
The 28-year-old didn`t make any resolutions for the start of the New Year, as she believes in re-evaluating her lifestyle.
"I haven`t made any resolutions. In fact, my only resolution is not to make any resolutions. I don`t like to set a time frame of new beginnings. I just take my life one day at a time and continually try to evolve and become a better version of myself," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Perry as saying.
Perry, who split from husband Russell Brand last year, is reportedly dating guitarist John Mayer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Varun Dhawan's outcry over killing of Cecil the lion
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Lata Mangeshkar remember Mohammed Rafi on 35th death anniversary
- 'Prem Rog' clocks 33 years, Rishi Kapoor thanks fans