I continually try to evolve: Katy Perry
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry says she is "continually trying to be better version" of herself and tries to make changes throughout her life.
The 28-year-old didn`t make any resolutions for the start of the New Year, as she believes in re-evaluating her lifestyle.
"I haven`t made any resolutions. In fact, my only resolution is not to make any resolutions. I don`t like to set a time frame of new beginnings. I just take my life one day at a time and continually try to evolve and become a better version of myself," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Perry as saying.
Perry, who split from husband Russell Brand last year, is reportedly dating guitarist John Mayer.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter