I cried after Oscar nomination: Anne Hathaway
Los Angeles: Actress Anne Hathaway and her husband Adam Shulman celebrated her Oscar nomination by screaming and crying.
The 30-year-old received a Best Supporting Actress nomination for playing Fantine in ‘Les Miserables’.
"I was just in bed and I was watching TV and they said my name. He was screaming louder than me! I think we might have scared the dog. I cried a lot and he hugged me and we kissed. It was really sweet," eonline.com quoted Hathaway as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!