I`d love to be a mother: Paris Hilton
London: Socialite Paris Hilton has expressed her desire to become mother.
The 32-year-old hotel heiress said she wants to have kids and her Spanish boyfriend River Viiperi seems equally excited about the idea, reported Contactmusic.
"I would love one day to have a family. That`s such an important part of life. I`d love to be a mum. For now, I have so many pets; I`m like a mother to all my animals," she said.
Hilton wants to have an intimate nuptial.
"Sometimes I think I want a big, amazing wedding. Other times, I`d love to go to, like, Fiji or Bora Bora, or a remote island and keep it small and intimate. It`s a hard choice to make - maybe do both?," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?