I`d love to be a mother: Paris Hilton
London: Socialite Paris Hilton has expressed her desire to become mother.
The 32-year-old hotel heiress said she wants to have kids and her Spanish boyfriend River Viiperi seems equally excited about the idea, reported Contactmusic.
"I would love one day to have a family. That`s such an important part of life. I`d love to be a mum. For now, I have so many pets; I`m like a mother to all my animals," she said.
Hilton wants to have an intimate nuptial.
"Sometimes I think I want a big, amazing wedding. Other times, I`d love to go to, like, Fiji or Bora Bora, or a remote island and keep it small and intimate. It`s a hard choice to make - maybe do both?," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!