I don`t celebrate my birthday: Tiger Shroff
Mumbai:Jackie Shroff`s son Tiger, who recently turned 24, says he doesn`t believe in celebrating his birthday.
"I don`t have birthday plans. I don`t celebrate it. I just don`t like celebrating my birthday," said the actor who will make his big screen debut with "Heropanti", being made by Sajid Nadiadwala.
He added: "According to me, it`s not a great accomplishment to become a year older. On the contrary, I`m reminded that I`ve lost one year of my precious life. What`s there to celebrate?"
Remind him that most people love their birthdays and Tiger quipped: "In that case I guess I am not normal. I did all my normal stuff on my birthday, like physical training, dancing, stunts practice and going to the gym."
Tiger`s birthday was Sunday and his mother Ayesha says her austere son was gifted his favourite food on the occasion.
"Tiger was working on his birthday. And he doesn`t believe in celebrating birthdays. So I gave him a jar of his favourite peanut butter. He has earned himself that treat," said Ayesha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Sultan' Box Office collections: 300 cr does not seem far for Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma starrer
- 'Jagga Jasoos' will work irrespective of delay if made well: Anurag Basu
- Directors don't see me in different roles: Irrfan Khan
- Was Katrina Kaif REALLY offered Salman Khan starrer 'Tubelight'? Scoop inside
- Sonakshi Sinha croons for 'Akira'
- Surprise! Bhagyashree looks amazingly hot in these latest PICS
- Tiger Shroff writes to Government to protect tigers
- Bill Cosby drops breach Of contract lawsuit against accuser
- Amitabh Bachchan calls for educating Aanganwadis about Hepatitis
- Cheat days? John Abraham’s words will give you serious fitness goals – Read more