I don`t have Hollywood life: Queen Latifah
London: Hollywood funnywoman Queen Latifah insists she lives a normal life and spends most of the time caring for her mother Rita Owen, who has an incurable autoimmune disease.
The 44-year-old chat show host said she regularly takes her mother to see doctors, reportedly.
"There`s nothing Hollywood about me when it comes to my family. I didn`t hire people. I`m very involved with Mom`s care. I talk to the doctors, I talk to the nurses, we discuss the findings, we discuss options," she said.
"I love that lady. We`ve gotten so close this year, with everything we`ve been going through. She takes care of me. And now I can take care of her. I`m really thankful I can be there," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!