I don`t like the phase of promoting my films: Ajay Devgn
New Delhi: Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn says he does not like promoting his movies before the release as he finds the task very boring.
"I don`t like the phase of promoting my films as I find it very boring. I don`t think anybody likes the phase of promoting films, because you end up answering the same questions over and over again. There is no creative thought process involved and beyond a point it does get boring," Devgn said on the show `Breakfast to Dinner`.
The show will give a peek into the superstar`s life, where the 44-year-old talks about his love for driving, his friendship with filmmaker Prakash Jha and much more.
The `Singham` star says the bond he shares with Jha is the reason behind their hit films.
The duo have together worked on movies like `Gangaajal`, `Apaharan`, `Raajneeti`, `Aarakshan`, `Chakravyuh` and `Satyagraha`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'
- Valentine's 2016: Karan Singh Grover's piece of mind!
- Whoa! Priyanka Chopra dubs for Ms Marvel in 'Marvel Avengers'!
- Amitabh Bachchan makes it big, rejoices 23 million Facebook followers!
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say