I don`t need to starve to prove my love for Saif: Kareena Kapoor
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor will not observe fast on the occasion of Karwa Chauth tomorrow as she does not believe in going without food for her actor-husband Saif Ali Khan.
"I dont need to starve to prove my love. I am not going to fast. I am a Kapoor... I can`t live without food. I would celebrate it by eating, working, by promoting my film," Kareena, who got married to Saif last year, said.
The actress, who is the brand ambassador of Malabar Gold and Diamond, launched a online store here.
She said that online shopping saves her a lot of time.
"Whatever jewellery I bought myself from my hard earned money is special to me. Gold and diamond are the best fashion statement in jewelry," she said.
Kareena says she does not follow any trend and prefers to wear light jewelry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'