I don`t want an Oscar, says Bradley Cooper
Washington: Bradley Cooper has said that he doesn`t care about small things like winning the Oscar, ever since he lost his father.
The 38-year-old actor told British GQ that winning an Oscar would have changed nothing as the things in his life that aren`t fulfilled will not be fulfilled, ABC News reported.
The Oscar nominated star asserted that career-wise it is better that he didn`t win one
Cooper said that he watched his father dying and he was there by his bed watching him, breathing with him, and then he saw his last breath and he was gone.
The ` Silver Linings Playbook ` star said that he experienced the whole thing, which was a watershed moment that he was privileged to experience and has ever been the same since.
He added that his father gave him two gifts - having him and dying with him, adding that he used to be the kid, who got the shakes if he had to talk in public but now he just doesn`t get nervous about stuff as he can`t control everything.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Sultan's sherni Anushka Sharma heads to Patiala for 'Phillauri' shoot! – View pic
- Adah Sharma gears up for action-packed 'Commando 2' – View pics
- Prince's 'Purple Rain' jacket set for auction
- Wanted to do something in English: Jacqueline Fernandez
- These workout pictures, video of Karan Patel will make you hit the gym!