I don’t know what she is talking about: Kiran Bedi on Poonam Pandey
New Delhi: Poonam Pandey’s list of ‘lies’ has yet another addition. Recently, the model had announced in the media that Team Anna’s member cum social activist, Kiran Bedi has sent her an invitation to join the campaign in support of the Lokpal Bill. But what we have got to hear from the horse’s mouth is a different tale altogether.
Kiran Bedi, on her part, has rubbished the false report saying that “I don’t know what she (Poonam) is talking about.”
Earlier on, Poonam had also alleged that she was doing a film with ‘Jism’ director Amit Saxena and he had approached her following a fallout with the Bhatts. Amit, on his part, denied the news.
While Anna’s campaign surely needs a bit of a revival, what we wonder is whether Miss Pandey’s inclusion in the team would help the campaign in any way.
More importantly, would she be able to bell that cat with her dare bare acts?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video