I don’t know what she is talking about: Kiran Bedi on Poonam Pandey
New Delhi: Poonam Pandey’s list of ‘lies’ has yet another addition. Recently, the model had announced in the media that Team Anna’s member cum social activist, Kiran Bedi has sent her an invitation to join the campaign in support of the Lokpal Bill. But what we have got to hear from the horse’s mouth is a different tale altogether.
Kiran Bedi, on her part, has rubbished the false report saying that “I don’t know what she (Poonam) is talking about.”
Earlier on, Poonam had also alleged that she was doing a film with ‘Jism’ director Amit Saxena and he had approached her following a fallout with the Bhatts. Amit, on his part, denied the news.
While Anna’s campaign surely needs a bit of a revival, what we wonder is whether Miss Pandey’s inclusion in the team would help the campaign in any way.
More importantly, would she be able to bell that cat with her dare bare acts?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor-Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!