I get mistaken for Mark Wahlberg all the time: Matt Damon
London: Matt Damon says he often gets mistaken for actor Mark Wahlberg.
The `Elysium` star said that he has spoken to Wahlberg, who is often faced with the same problem, reported Digital Spy.
"I`ve talked to Mark about this because he gets people (that) come up and say, `I love you in The Bourne Identity`. So Mark and I have a deal. If we`re mistaken for one another, we have to be as polite as possible," he said.
Damon, 42, said that the strict diet he adopted for `Elysium` made him grumpy.
"I was grumpy on this set, because I was on a diet for the whole movie. I think I shut up a little bit and keep to myself (when I diet)," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan had something to say to Ajay Devgn and Karan Johar
- Diwali Lakshmi Pujan 2016: Timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Naraka Chaturdashi 2016: Choti Diwali Abhyang Snan timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu