I had to fight for film roles: Chloe Moretz
London: `Carrie` actress Chloe Moretz finds herself constantly fighting for the movie roles as there are very few scripts for the young actors.
The 16-year-old actress says she had to constantly compete with other young stars like Jennifer Lawrence, Shailene Woodley and Hailee Steinfeld for worthy roles in Hollywood, reported Contactmusic.
"It`s harder now because there`s a limited amount of parts for my age range. It`s hard, because there`s five scripts a year and it`s like, `Fight for one (script)! Shove you in the gauntlet and fight to the death for our role.` It`s hard," she said.
"When I was 14, it was 100 per cent harder than it is now because there`s literally two scripts a year for 14-year-olds and most of it is about a kid who`s super angsty. There`s no diversity," she added.
However, the blonde beauty thinks the boom in talented young actresses has resulted in creation of more roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!