I have lost weight for media: Zareen Khan
Mumbai: Zareen Khan wasn`t the conventional slim and trim Bollywood actress when she entered the film industry with `Veer` but she seems to have lost a lot of weight. She says it`s not for a film but for the media.
"No, it`s not for any film. I have lost the weight for you all (media)...there was a lot of criticism from you all," Zareen told reporters at an event.
The actress had to go through a lot of criticism for her weight when she joined the film industry. However, she is said to have been switching between power yoga, cardio bootcamp and weight training to get into shape.
Last seen in `Housefull 2`, she will now soon be seen in director Remo D`Souza`s next project, starring Rajeev Khandelwal.
"I just finished shooting for a film which features Rajeev and myself. I am also doing a Punjabi film," said Zareen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am a fan of Tom Hanks: Al Pacino
- A movie about Mumbai Film Festival
- Karan Johar starts promoting 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Check out: Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' teaser to release tonight!
- Watch: Ranveer, Anushka's love story in new 'Dil Dhadakne Do' dialogue promo
- 'Baaghi': Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor turn rebels in love!
- 'Twin Peaks' to get 18 new episodes
- First trailer of 'Point Break' remake released
- 'Lay Me Down' changed my life: Sam Smith
- Taylor Swift goes on dinner date with Calvin Harris
- I have a coolest relationship with God: Justin Bieber
- Lindsay Lohan avoids jail with 125 hours of community service
- Remo D’Souza is now on Twitter!
- Jacqueline Fernandez in love with Salman Khan’s eyes
- Salman Khan to tweet in Hindi, Urdu
- Check out: Shah Rukh Khan, AbRam’s selfie
- Jackie Chan opens acting school in China
- I’ve fallen in love with acting, says Lauren Gottlieb
- Playing Kashibai emotionally draining for Priyanka Chopra
- Shraddha Kapoor visits 'Baaghi' set ahead of shoot
- Salman Khan thanks Aamir, Shah Rukh for 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' poster release
- 'Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya blaze'
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Para athlete Deepa Malik complains of callous service by Air India
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- One year of Modi govt: Amit Shah addresses media
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Check mahresult.nic.in for Maharashtra HSC Result 2015 to be announced at 1 pm on May 27
- Check uaresults.nic.in for Uttarakhand Board Class 12 result 2015
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes