I have never heard of Nargis Fakhri, says Uday Chopra
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Uday Chopra may have categorically denied being in a relationship with model-turned actress Nargis Fakhri, but the actor has time and again invited speculations by making bizarre statements.
The actor, who has often been spotted with the ‘Rockstar’ girl, tweeted a picture of his with a mug that has an image of Nargis Fakhri printed on it.
Uday certainly seemed to be in a mischievous mood as he purposely posted the picture on the micro-blogging site. He discussed his alleged ladylove and pretended as if he doesn’t know who she is.
Here’s what he had to say:
— Uday Chopra (@udaychopra) May 19, 2014
Hrithik Roshan reacted to Uday’s tweet:
— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) May 19, 2014
Nargis Fakhri is just two films old in Bollywood. After ‘Rockstar’, she was seen romancing Varun Dhawan in ‘Main Tera Hero’, and we wonder if the hottie would be keen to enter into a relationship at this point in time, especially when her career graph promises a movement upward.
But who knows, she might just follow in the footsteps of Rani Mukerji and become the chhoti bahu of the Yash Raj pariwar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'