I haven`t achieved anything yet: Alia Bhatt
Mumbai: Alia Bhatt aspires to be a "superstar" after becoming a good actor. But as of now she feels she is "zero".
The 20-year-old, who started her career in filmdom with "Student Of The Year", now awaits the release of her film "Highway" and she will then be seen in "2 States".
"I want to be a superstar but first I want to be an actor then I want to be a superstar. At the moment I don`t feel I have achieved anything. I am zero," Alia told IANS.
What`s her idea of a superstar?
"A superstar should not have an attitude. They should have the charisma and appeal to connect with the audience. I think Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has that in her. When she walks in, you can`t help but look at her," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama