I live for Angelina Jolie, kids, says Brad Pitt
Los Angeles: Brad Pitt says he was wasting his life on drugs before he met Angelina Jolie. The actor admits he now lives for his partner and their six children.
"For a long time I thought I did too much damage - drug damage. I was a bit of a drifter and wanted to see things. But then I got burnt out and felt that I was wasting my opportunity. This was about a decade ago. It was an epiphany - a decision not to squander my opportunities," thesun.co.uk quoted Pitt as saying.
“I have a handful of close friends and I have my family - and I haven’t known life to be any happier,” said Pitt.
The actor also said he loves the mayhem that comes with having a large family.
“I always thought that if I wanted to do a family, I wanted to do it big. I wanted there to be chaos in the house. There’s constant chatter in our house, whether it’s giggling or screaming or crying or banging. I love it,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC