I`ll ensure my sons know Shammi Kapoor: Hrithik
New Delhi: Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan, an ardent Shammi Kapoor fan, says he will introduce the magic of the late actor, who passed away Sunday, to his two sons - Hrehaan, five, and Hridhaan, three.
"Legends like Shammi Kapoor do not die...he lives, inside us, around us. A journey such as his should be rejoiced, not mourned. Of course, we`ll miss his physical presence terribly, but his magic lives on within you and me...and I will make sure my sons know the superstar their dad admired and loved the most," Hrithik said in a press statement Monday.
Shammi, who enthralled Hindi cinema buffs with movies like "An Evening in Paris", "China Town", "Kashmir Ki Kali", "Janwar" and "Junglee", was on dialysis for the last few days. At 79, he breathed his last early Sunday morning. He was cremated Monday.
Hrithik, the son of Rakesh Roshan, says "Rest In Peace" would not be the right thing to pray for the dancing king.
"For you I don`t want to say R.I.P, but rather D.I.H ...dancing in heaven now...I love you," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest car ride will make you green with envy!
- BMC polls 2017: Bollywood brigade urges people to step out and vote
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Two arrested, accused sent to 14-day judicial custody
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan