I`ll make something for Indian audience someday: Alexandre Aja
New Delhi: Having scared the world with his horror outings like "High Tension", French director Alexandre Aja says he may wield the megaphone to narrate an Indian story.
"To be very honest, I still have not come around to study what audience like there (in India). But the day I do, I will get around to make something for the Indian audiences," Aja told IANS in an e-mail interview from New York.
The 32-year-old, who shot to fame with his successful spine-chillers like "The Hills Have Eyes", "Mirrors", "P2" and "Piranha 3D", has "not visited India yet".
"There might be chances for that, but not before 2013 because of my tight schedule," he said.
Aja`s immediate projects include "The Contractor", "The Gospel According to Jimmy" and "Cobra: The Space Pirate", a live-action adaptation of the Japanese soap opera manga series "Space Adventure Cobra".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif in her little 'Twilight' zone with Robert Pattinson! Pic inside
- Photo alert! ‘Baazigar’ jodi Shah Rukh Khan-Shilpa Shetty looks like this now
- Know what Salman Khan tweeted after Rajasthan High Court acquitted him in two black buck poaching cases
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video