I love seeing Kareena working with other heroes, says Saif Ali Khan
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Saif Ali Khan – who tied the knot with ladylove Kareena Kapoor last October after an ongoing romance – has opened his heart out about working with his wife.
These Bollywood A-listers – who were seen sharing screens pace in ‘Kurbaan’, ‘Agent Vinod’ and ‘Tashan’ – somehow never managed to wow the audiences as a hit on-screen couple, thereby failing to set the box-office on fire with their films.
According to a leading daily, Saif admits that “there are no such plans” of working with Kareena in the near future. However, he would rather like to see his wife working with other actors.
“It’s much more interesting to see off-screen couples working with other people on-screen. I love seeing Kareena working with other heroes — and I am sure audiences do as well. And I look forward to working with other girls,” Saif said.
That’s the spirit Saif!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajjat Barjatya passes away
- John Abraham's 'Dishoom' banned in Pakistan, Varun Dhawan calls it a 'wrong decision'!
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- Maanyata throws grand party on husband Sanjay Dutt's 57th birthday! - Pics inside
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha to be a part of Salman Khan's ‘Dabangg 3’