I love seeing Kareena working with other heroes, says Saif Ali Khan
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Saif Ali Khan – who tied the knot with ladylove Kareena Kapoor last October after an ongoing romance – has opened his heart out about working with his wife.
These Bollywood A-listers – who were seen sharing screens pace in ‘Kurbaan’, ‘Agent Vinod’ and ‘Tashan’ – somehow never managed to wow the audiences as a hit on-screen couple, thereby failing to set the box-office on fire with their films.
According to a leading daily, Saif admits that “there are no such plans” of working with Kareena in the near future. However, he would rather like to see his wife working with other actors.
“It’s much more interesting to see off-screen couples working with other people on-screen. I love seeing Kareena working with other heroes — and I am sure audiences do as well. And I look forward to working with other girls,” Saif said.
That’s the spirit Saif!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- Maggi noodles controversy: Have not received any notice yet, says Amitabh Bachchan
- Niall Horan splits from girlfriend