I`m being framed, says Justin Bieber
New York: Justin Bieber has denied that he allegedly spit in a neighbour`s face and was speeding through his Calabasas neighbourhood in his Ferrari over the weekend, insisting that he`s being framed.
According to TMZ.com, the LA County District Attorney is currently deciding whether to prosecute Bieber for the alleged spitting incident back in March or not.
However, the singer`s lawyer reportedly has a witness who will swear under oath that Bieber didn`t spit, but the DA also has a witness- aside from the alleged victim- who will testify that he saw the singer spitting in the guy`s face.
Meanwhile, Bieber is also being investigated for reckless driving after allegedly racing his white Ferrari on Monday night on the streets of his gated community.
However, sources connected with the singer are defending him by saying that he was not driving.
Law enforcement also told the publication that multiple witnesses "clearly saw" Bieber driving the car.
The publication reported that the L.A. County Sheriff`s Dept. will refer the latest Ferrari case to the D.A. shortly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- Working birthday for Arjun Kapoor, says Chetan Bhagat
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside