I`m going through a rebirth: Liberty Ross
Los Angeles: Liberty Ross, former wife of `Snow White and the Huntsman` director Rupert Sanders, has revealed that she is going through a rebirth after the heartbreak caused by her husband`s fling with Kristen Stewart.
The 35-year-old former model defined the affair of Sanders with `Twilight` actress Stewart as the most "horrible feeling" of her life, reported Ace showbiz.
"It was horrible. It was really the worst, really the worst," she said.
"I have no words to describe what we went through. But I think, for me, something always has to completely die for there to be a rebirth. And I feel like I`m going through a rebirth," she added.
Sanders was married to Ross while Stewart was dating her `Twilight` co-star Robert Pattinson when both started their affair during filming "Snow White and the Huntsman".
The affair came into limelight when pictures of Sanders and Stewart were published in tabloids but later both issued a public apology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'