I`m not a battered wife, says Nigella Lawson
London: Nigella Lawson is looking forward to give millionaire hubby Charles Saatchi another chance, while insisting that she is not a "battered wife."
The celebrity chef has told her friends that she could take back the art collector following their restaurant bust-up.
Pals told the Daily Star that the rebuilding of their relationship will happen only if Saatchi goes to anger management classes.
After Lawson was photographed being throttled by her husband, she has admitted that she is still "in love" with the former adverting agency boss.
A close friend revealed to the publication that Lawson desperately loves Saatchi and says he is her world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri celebrate 25 years of marriage
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study
- Unique ideas that will help you immortalise your wedding