I`m not superstitious, I only have beliefs: Ekta Kapoor
Mumbai: TV and film producer Ekta Kapoor is known for her obsession with the letter `K` and is often called superstitious. However, she says these are only her beliefs.
"I actually don`t think I am very superstitious because I think I have very strong beliefs. It depends on how you look at a belief. If you don`t believe, for you it`s superstition. If I believe, for me, it`s my belief," the 37-year-old said here Wednesday at the first look launch of her co-production ‘Ek Thi Daayan’.
"I really don`t think I can scale myself on 1-10 (scale), that`s not my job. Anyone else has full right to scale me as very superstitious, slightly superstitious, not superstitious. For me, it will still be my belief," she added.
Names of most of Ekta`s TV serials start with the alphabet `K`. She can even be seen sporting a lot of rings and other such things.
Ekta is currently busy with her productions ‘Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Again’, and ‘Shootout at Wadala’ and ‘Ragini MMS 2’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jab They Met! Kareena Kapoor Khan's awesome reply to Shahid Kapoor!
- Bizarre! People who watch more porn become more religious, says study
- Here’s what Emraan Hashmi’s wife does every time he kisses his co-stars on screen
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- Aamir Khan in second season of Anil Kapoor's '24'?