I missed the chance to kiss Emraan Hashmi, says Kalki Koechlin
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Kalki Koechlin – who has worked with Emraan Hashmi in ‘Shanghai’ and ‘Ek Thi Daayan’ – has said that she missed the chance to lock lips with the serial kisser of Bollywood.
“The script was such in ‘Shanghai’ that there was no scope of a kiss. And in ‘Ek Thi Daayan’, again I missed the chance to kiss Emraan. I think he doesn`t like my face and it`s getting complex day by day,” a leading daily quoted Kalki as saying.
The actress – who was in Pune with Emraan and Huma Qureshi to promote her upcoming supernatural thriller – also said that she wants to try different genres of acting and doesn’t want to get typecast.
“I want to challenge myself as an actor and explore various genres — from romantic to comedy to action. Maybe my looks are such that I don`t fit into every other character. It`s really annoying when people ask me, `Do you love India and spicy food?`. It can be frustrating at times,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court frames rape charges against 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui
- Happy with 'Phantom' response, says Saif Ali Khan
- Anil Kapoor credits late Feroz Khan for his success
- Shruti Hassan clears air on her kissing scene in 'Welcome Back'
- Melissa Rivers scattered some of Joan's ashes in Wyoming