I need prayers for my new journey: Veena Malik
Dubai: Pakistani actress Veena Malik, who wed businessman Asad Bashir Khan Khattak here earlier this week, has thanked her well-wishers for their blessings. She seeks prayers for the new chapter in her life.
"Thank you all my friends for your good wishes. On this new journey of my life, I need your prayers and good wishes. Much love," Veena posted on her Twitter page Friday.
Veena married her family friend Asad Bashir here on Christmas. She hosted a wedding reception on the following day with her relatives and close friends in attendance.
The actress rose to popularity in India after her stint on the fourth season of reality show "Bigg Boss", but her wedding remained a hush-hush affair until news reports came out.
Ever since the news has spread, Veena has been sharing photographs of herself with her husband via microblogging site Twitter.
"You Asad Bashir complete me. I love you," Veena posted as a caption to one photograph.
Her spouse responded with a special tweet: "I love you too my princess."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!
- In retrospect, Amitabh Bachchan recollects memories of Smita Patil!
- Hotness alert! Ranveer Singh's macho avatar will make you go weak in the knees