I need to step up and own actions: Justin Bieber
London: Pop senastion Justin Bieber has apologised after a second video of him making racist jokes emerged online and claims he needs to `step up and own` his actions.
The 20-year-old singer said he needs to `take responsibility` for new footage, filmed when he was 14, reportedly.
"At the end of the day I just need to step up and own what I did. Facing my mistakes from years ago has been one of the hardest things I`ve ever dealt with. But I feel now that I need to take responsibility for those mistakes and not let them linger," he said.
The star`s latest apology comes just days after he was forced to say sorry when another video of him telling a racist joke was published online.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Prayers for Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa ji's health, tweets Rishi Kapoor
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!