I need to step up and own actions: Justin Bieber
London: Pop senastion Justin Bieber has apologised after a second video of him making racist jokes emerged online and claims he needs to `step up and own` his actions.
The 20-year-old singer said he needs to `take responsibility` for new footage, filmed when he was 14, reportedly.
"At the end of the day I just need to step up and own what I did. Facing my mistakes from years ago has been one of the hardest things I`ve ever dealt with. But I feel now that I need to take responsibility for those mistakes and not let them linger," he said.
The star`s latest apology comes just days after he was forced to say sorry when another video of him telling a racist joke was published online.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala