I owe everything to `Harry Potter`, says Daniel Radcliffe
London: Actor Daniel Radcliffe says he owes everything to `Harry Potter`, but adds that after working in a franchise for a long time one is eager to try many different things.
Radcliffe made his acting debut as the wizard boy in the film adaptations of JK Rowling. The 24-year-old star admits that though he has been part of many movies after, he has not forgotten his roots, reports contactmusic.com.
"I owe everything to Potter but playing a character for so long gives you pent up energy and desire to try as many things as possible. The films I made last year and `A Young Doctor` have been huge leaps forward for me," Radcliffe told Daily Telegraph newspaper`s Telegraph Magazine.
"I think I am getting better at knowing what I am good at and not good for," he added.
The actor insists his goal is to better his acting career.
"Primarily, I am trying to test and challenge myself and to get better because that is what excited me the most. But if I can get just one more person to read Mikhail Bulgakov, or come to see `The Cripple of the Inishmaan` that is incredibly cool," Radcliffe said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mariah Carey enters online dating world to find her 'Infinity'
- Becks, Kate Middleton top best 'celeb smile' poll
- Bobby Flay becomes first chef to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The more you shop, the more you are tempted to make unplanned purchases
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' 5th film in history to reach USD 900 mn mark