I see the next SRK in AbRam: Shah Rukh Khan
Mumbai: King Khan, who is ruling the Bollywood industry, says he sees the next Shah Rukh Khan in his son AbRam.
When asked who in the young set of actors has the capability to be the next Shah Rukh Khan, he said: "I see the next SRK in AbRam, but it will take time."
He said he has dedicated this year for small things and little happiness.
"Each year, we run after to achieve something big, may it be big films, awards ... I know it is all important and its been 22 years and I have decided to focus on small things. In the race of catching big things, we miss small things," SRK said.
"This year, I want to spend time with my children. I look forward to spending quality time with my children. They are growing older and getting busy in their own lives, so I am trying to get into it. So, I have dedicated this year for small little happiness, " he added.
The actor who has achieved everything in life says on the professional front he has not achieved everything.
"On the professional front, I have not achieved everything. There is a long way to go. I try to get better with my each film and I will continue to do that till my last breath."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled