I share a special bond with Gaurav Gupta, says Shraddha Kapoor
New Delhi: Shraddha Kapoor, who recently walked the ramp for Gaurav Gupta on the fourth day of India Couture Week (ICW) in Delhi, has said that she shares a special bond with the designer
The `EK Villian` star was the showstopper of the evening and donned a stunning off shoulder gown on the ramp.
Speaking about the fashion designer, Kapoor said, "I was dying to watch Gaurav Gupta`s show three years ago since he had a very progressive and interesting take on his clothes and then one day he dressed me up in an amazing red outfit which completely transformed me and now actually walking the ramp for him felt great."
The theme of the evening was `Wink Of NYX` inspired from NYX, the goddess of night and was entirely based on characters from nobility and royalty.
Designer Manish Malhotra, actor Rahul Khanna and Miss India Koyal Rana were also spotted on the front rows during the ev
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayesha Takia responds to 'plastic surgery' rumours, shuts trolls with cryptic post!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Karan Johar's throwback picture from DEBUT role will blow your mind!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!