I still have to do my kids` homework: Victoria Beckham
London: Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham may be 38-years-old but the mother of four says she still has to deal with homework and help her kids with their times tables and spelling.
Victoria raises four kids - Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 10, Cruz, eight, and 19-month-old Harper - with soccer player husband David, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m just nibbling while giving the kids all their breakfasts. And while that`s all happening, they`ll have a spelling test or a times table test. We have times tables on Post-its all over the fridge. So we`re quizzing each other in the morning, and we make it into a little bit of a game. Yes, at age 38, I`m still doing homework!"
The Spice Girls star also said she and David, 37, share the school run in the mornings, dropping off their three boys at three different schools before she goes to work at her fashion studio in Battersea, London.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif's 'Jagga Jasoos' release delayed? Anurag Basu spills the beans
- Akshay Kumar shares favourite deleted scene from 'Jolly LL.B 2' - Watch
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- 'Rangoon' a competition among Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Kangana Ranaut: Kareena
- Farida Jalal slams death rumours, says ‘I am hale and hearty’
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie
- Shahid Kapoor shares pre-birthday bash photo with Mira Rajput – See Pic
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'