I used to bunk school: Kareena Kapoor
New Delhi: She was so much in love with the arc-lights, movie sets and camera that Kareena Kapoor used to bunk school to visit her sister and actress Karisma on the sets of her film.
When asked to share a lesson that she learned at school and would want to pass on, the actress jokingly said: "I don`t remember any lesson. I used to bunk school a lot."
And when director Prakash Jha asked her where did you go after bunking school, the 32-year-old actress said: "I used to visit my sister on the sets of her film."
Kareena went to Welhams Girl`s School in Dehradun, Uttarakhand as well as Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai.
The actress made her Bollywood debut in 2000 with `Refugee` opposite actor Abhishek Bachchan. In 13 years, she has been part of over 40 films including big hits like `Jab We Met`.
The actress was here along with `Satyagraha` co-stars Ajay Devgn, Arjun Rampal, Manoj Bajpayee and Amrita Rao to promote the film, which is coming out Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'