I wanted to be part of Stephenie Meyer’s cool kids club, says Diane Kruger
Washington: Diane Kruger has said that she decided to sign up for her latest flick, ‘The Host’, solely because of writer and producer Stephenie Meyer of the ‘Twilight’ series fame.
“I really liked ‘Twilight.’ It appeals into my inner teenager, I was totally team Edward!” she said.
“I thought it would be really cool to be part of the Stephenie Meyer cool kids club. She has an opinionated view of the characters, but she’s not a control freak,” Kruger said.
She said that she found the conflicting emotions of her character in ‘The Host’ intriguing.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!