I wanted to be part of Stephenie Meyer’s cool kids club, says Diane Kruger
Washington: Diane Kruger has said that she decided to sign up for her latest flick, ‘The Host’, solely because of writer and producer Stephenie Meyer of the ‘Twilight’ series fame.
“I really liked ‘Twilight.’ It appeals into my inner teenager, I was totally team Edward!” she said.
“I thought it would be really cool to be part of the Stephenie Meyer cool kids club. She has an opinionated view of the characters, but she’s not a control freak,” Kruger said.
She said that she found the conflicting emotions of her character in ‘The Host’ intriguing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj