I was a mess: Catherine Zeta-Jones on Michael Douglas cancer
London: Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones has claimed that she was a mess after husband Michael Douglas was diagnosed with cancer.
The couple, who have two children together, recently reunited with after a temporary separation, reportedly.
Speaking about the diagnosis at the International Federation of Head and Neck Oncologic Societies` fifth World Congress, Zeta-Jones said, "I`ll be quite frank, I was a mess. When I`m married to a man who has such a conviction for life, he fights to make the wrongs right. For the first time he was fighting for his life."
The actor was diagnosed with throat cancer in 2010 and endured seven weeks of treatment that resulted in him losing 40 pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?