I was a mess: Catherine Zeta-Jones on Michael Douglas cancer
London: Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones has claimed that she was a mess after husband Michael Douglas was diagnosed with cancer.
The couple, who have two children together, recently reunited with after a temporary separation, reportedly.
Speaking about the diagnosis at the International Federation of Head and Neck Oncologic Societies` fifth World Congress, Zeta-Jones said, "I`ll be quite frank, I was a mess. When I`m married to a man who has such a conviction for life, he fights to make the wrongs right. For the first time he was fighting for his life."
The actor was diagnosed with throat cancer in 2010 and endured seven weeks of treatment that resulted in him losing 40 pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman