I was loathed in past: Ben Affleck
Los Angeles: Actor Ben Affleck says there was a phase in his life when he felt nobody liked him.
The 40-year-old, who has worked in movies like ‘Good Will Hunting’, ‘Gone Baby Gone’ and ‘Argo’ feels he was targeted by some people for no fault of his.
"Unfortunately there`s an aspect of that that`s like one of those fights you see on YouTube where one of them falls down and then a bunch of people who were standing around come over and kick the person.
"They don`t know them, they have no involvement in the fight, but they recognise a moment that they can get a free shot in, and for some people it`s just too much to resist," GQ magazine quoted Affleck as saying.
"And that was definitely me at that point. I was the guy. I was the designated person to loathe. I made a bunch of movies that didn`t work. I was ending up in the tabloids. I don`t know what the lesson is, except that you just have to find your compass," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dia Mirza says she is not tech savvy
- New script to have no controversy or politics: Rahul Dholakia
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- KRK says Swara Bhaskar's 'Anaarkali of Aarah' will be Box Office disaster; actress reacts
- Work commitments keep Arjun Kapoor away from 'Khatron Ke Khiladi'