I was looking forward to getting married four years back, says Ranbir Kapoor
New Delhi: Ranbir Kapoor – who will be seen romancing his ex-lover Deepika Padukone in Ayan Mukherjee’s ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ – has admitted that he was in a rush to get married four years back.
However, according to reports, he dropped the idea after a friend advised him to focus on his career.
“One should not keep a deadline for marriage...kids. I was in a hurry to get married. I was looking forward to getting married four years back...settle down,” Ranbir said during a press conference.
“But it was Ayan Mukherjee who told me not to do so and focus on my career as I had just started, and have fun,” he added.
Here’s wishing Ranbir the very best for all the choices he makes!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I console myself with a career that lasts: Twinkle Khanna
- Priyanka Chopra proud of sister Parineeti's singing debut
- Rahul Bose hopeful that Poorna's story will touch hearts
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch