I was looking forward to getting married four years back, says Ranbir Kapoor
New Delhi: Ranbir Kapoor – who will be seen romancing his ex-lover Deepika Padukone in Ayan Mukherjee’s ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ – has admitted that he was in a rush to get married four years back.
However, according to reports, he dropped the idea after a friend advised him to focus on his career.
“One should not keep a deadline for marriage...kids. I was in a hurry to get married. I was looking forward to getting married four years back...settle down,” Ranbir said during a press conference.
“But it was Ayan Mukherjee who told me not to do so and focus on my career as I had just started, and have fun,” he added.
Here’s wishing Ranbir the very best for all the choices he makes!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'A visionary passes away' - Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- Renault India ropes in Ranbir Kapoor as brand ambassador
- Looking forward to M S Dhoni biopic: Irfan Pathan
- Ace comedian Kapil Sharma celebrates his US-Canada show's success
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover sizzling love in Maldives?