I was nervous meeting Pope: Nicole Scherzinger
London: Pop star Nicole Scherzinger was nervous when she met the Pope Francis in Italy and could not understand what he was saying.
The `Your Love` singer went on a romantic trip to Italy with boyfriend Lewis Hamilton recently and was lucky enough to meet with the head of the Catholic church in the Vatican City, reportedly.
"That was emotional for me because my grandfather is a priest. And even though I had no idea what he was saying, it was beautiful. It was like a song. I think Pope Francis is a pretty special Pope. To have been able to just meet him? Wow. I got so nervous," she said.
The 35-year-old beauty, who reconciled with racing driver Hamilton following a split in July, has had an on-and-off relationship with the hunk for six years but insists she`s now in a great place now.
"What I`m going through right now is about, `Don`t hold back anything and don`t let anybody steal your happiness. Don`t jeopardise or compromise yourself. Just jump and go for it`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif in her little 'Twilight' zone with Robert Pattinson! Pic inside
- Photo alert! ‘Baazigar’ jodi Shah Rukh Khan-Shilpa Shetty looks like this now
- Know what Salman Khan tweeted after Rajasthan High Court acquitted him in two black buck poaching cases
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video