I was overpaid as a child star: Lindsay Lohan
London: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan is convinced that she was "making too much" money as a child star.
The 27-year-old actress admitted to Oprah Winfrey that her problems began after she found fame as a child, reported Contactmusic.
"When I moved to LA after filming Mean Girls, I was 17 or 18. I was around people so I wasn`t lonely, and I didn`t pay close enough attention to people being around for the wrong reasons. I was making too much.
"I wasted so much money; I was living at a hotel, and I had an apartment. I wasn`t really being guided. I didn`t think about it, and I didn`t listen to my family when they told me, `Come back to New York,`" she said.
When Winfrey asked her how it feels to be held up as an example of a "child star gone wrong," Lohan said, "I hate that label and that title. That`s not what I ever aspired to be."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video