I will challenge the court order and continue my fight: Anita Advani
Mumbai: Anita Advani, Bollywood superstar Rajesh Khanna`s companion during his last years, is still waiting to get her hands on a copy of the actor`s will as ordered by the Bombay High Court recently. She wonders what the actor`s family is hiding from her.
On July 30, the Bombay High Court ordered that Anita can be given a copy of the will whose veracity she has disputed.
Rajesh Khanna`s elder daughter Twinkle Khanna, from wife Dimple Kapadia, challenged the order favouring Anita.
Reacting to this, Anita told reporters: "I was supposed to get the copy of his will the very same day when we won the case...I don`t know what are they hiding from me and not letting me have a look at it. It`s very fishy. They knew I will be benefited. I was his live-in partner and I have all the rights."
Now Anita plans to challenge the order.
"I will fight for this and we are going to challenge the order and file a petition for revocation of the probate of Kaka-ji`s (Rajesh Khanna`s) will."
Rajesh Khanna died on July 18, 2012, leaving behind a will in which he had named his daughters Twinkle and Rinkie his legal heirs, and the former as his will`s executrix.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film Festivals purest form of education for budding filmmakers: Arjun Kapoor
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free