I wish I could speak to my mother: Angelina Jolie
Los Angeles: Hollywood superstar Angelina Jolie says there are times when she forgets her mother Marcheline Bertrand is dead.
The 36-year-old actress, whose mother died in January 2007 aged 56 after an eight-year battle with ovarian cancer, said she often wants to tell things about her six children to her mother, reported Showbizspy.
"There are times when I want to talk to my mother about something the children do, and then I realise she is not there," Jolie said.
The actress also credits her mother for instilling a loving nature within her.
"She gave me a great sense of love. I might have been nutty in my youth but I was always loving," she added.
Talking about her partner Brad Pitt, Jolie said, "He is my family... Brad always says I`m so strong when I`m in the world. But then when I am asleep in my nightgown I`m just like everyone else. I`m not so strong."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!