I would absolutely like to have kids, says Rihanna
Washington: Rihanna has revealed that she ‘absolutely’ wants to have children, but has insisted that that there is no potential father at the moment, despite rumours that she is getting back together with ex, Chris Brown.
During her chat with Ellen DeGeneres on ‘The Ellen Show,’ the singer was asked whether she has thought about having kids in the future.
“Yes, eventually. I mean, absolutely,” Rihanna replied.
The talk-show host asked the singer if she would you “do it alone, or do you want to wait until you’re in a relationship or married?”
“I would prefer to ... have a full family,” People magazine quoted her as saying.
“I’m pretty sure I could handle [a family] if I had to on my own, but that’s not what I’m striving for,” she said.
However, Rihanna told Ellen during her interview that there is no potential daddy for her future children in the picture at the moment, but that her perfect date would be “just to stay on the couch and watch TV or in bed and watch TV.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan