I would like to romance Salman again and again: Daisy Shah
Mumbai: Bollywood`s new entrant Daisy Shah, who is debuting with Salman Khan-starrer ‘Jai Ho’, says she was asked to tone up a bit before starting work on the movie.
"I was asked to tone down my body before staring for the film. I was not asked to lose weight as such, but I was asked to tone a bit. I was not plump, but I was always on the healthier side and toning up your body brings a huge difference in your appearance," Daisy, also a choreographer said.
Praising her superstar co-star Salman, she said: "It`s always a dream for everyone to work with Salman and I had an opportunity to work with him. He is very supportive and very protective about his co-stars."
If given a chance, she said, "I would like to romance with Salman again and again in all my films."
Daisy has earlier worked in the southern film industry, and she believes there is a difference in the way the Mumbai film industry functions.
"The working pattern is different in both the industries," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What's cooking! When Deepika Padukone donned the chef hat – View pic
- No kids for John Abraham for now
- Watch: Arjun Kapoor makes his voice-over debut as 'Buck' in Hindi trailer of 'Ice Age Collision Course'!
- Shruti Haasan's latest Femina shoot will defy all norms of 'sitting awkwardly' – Pic inside
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui defends 'Babumoshai Bandookbaaz' director, says incident narrated by Chitrangada Singh didn't happen!