I wouldn`t care if I have to give up acting: Alec Baldwin
London: ‘30 Rock’ star Alec Baldwin would not bother if he had to give up acting.
The `Blue Jasmine` star said he would be quite happy having a normal job if he has to quit acting, reported Contactmusic.
"I don`t think acting is addictive. If I stopped acting tomorrow I really wouldn`t care. If you told me that I would have to sell real estate in New York City to look after my family, that would be fine with me," he said.
However, the 55-year-old actor believes acting is a tough business and if anyone is to be successful they must adapt themselves with changing times or let go of the dream.
"When you get shipwrecked on an island and you`re writhing on the beach, saying `Help me`, if you wait for Hollywood and independent film financiers to rescue your career, eventually you think, `I`m going to make my choice, I`m going to live on the island and learn to be happy`.
"So even if a boat came to pick you up, there`s a chance you`ll say, `No, I`m going to stay, I like it here`," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?