I wouldn`t wish fame on my worst enemy, says Mischa Barton
London: Mischa Barton has admitted that she is one of those folk, who do not enjoy the trapping of fame, saying that she wouldn`t wish her life as a celebrity on anyone.
The star became well known for her role in television show `The O.C.` and has appeared in films since the age of 11.
She has also experienced the darker side of fame when she hit headlines for driving under the influence in 2007 and when she was sectioned in 2009.
Barton told Look magazine that she doesn`t think she was quite ready for the hit American show as they had no private lives and were followed mercilessly, the Mirror reported.
The 27-year-old actress said that it`s tough to have every moment of your life documented and never be allowed down time.
She said that she wouldn`t wish that on my worst enemy.
"I feel like people are still harping on about things that happened to me ages ago - for some reason they`re still fascinated by it. But it`s like night and day for me - I`m a completely different person," she said.
Meanwhile, Barton is now more comfortable with her life and prefers to spend her time between London in good old Blighty with her family and her British actor boyfriend Sebastian Knapp and her home in Los Angeles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kader Khan in Canada with son, everything fine'
- Pooja Bhatt isn’t amused with Randeep Hooda's tweet on Gurmehar Kaur
- Kader Khan's knee surgery goes wrong, veteran actor rushed to Canada
- Rajinikanth's daughter Soundarya's car rams into auto-rickshaw, Dhanush saves her day
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals how to avoid negativity and her thoughts truly deserve an applause