Ice Bucket Challenge goes viral among A-List celebs
New York: A-list celebs like Lady Gaga , Chris Pratt are among many more who have taken on the Ice Bucket Challenge.
Gaga recently posted her video via Instagram, where she is dressed in a leather leotard and doesn`t speak a word, though she nominated Adele, Michael Rapino, Vincent Herbert, and Arthur Fogel for the challenge, suggest reports.
Charlie Sheen made it rain money instead of ice water and donated 10,000 dollars, while nominating his former `Two and a Half Men` co-star Jon Cryer, show creator Chuck Lorre and current star Ashton Kutcher to donate the same amount.
"Guardians of the Galaxy" star Chris Pratt, who was challenged by Disney president Bob Iger, not only took down some icy shots in his video, but he got multiple buckets of water dumped on his head and challenged Gregory Smith, Nick Offerman and Dave Batista.
The Ice Bucket Challenge is an effort to raise awareness of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig`s disease, where participants must dump a bucket of ice water over their heads, but if they can`t brave the chill, the alternative is to donate 100 dollars to the ALS Association.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!