Idea of having a baby scares me: Olivia Munn
Los Angeles: Actress Olivia Munn, who is reportedly dating Joel Kinnaman, says the one things that scares her a lot is the idea of having a baby.
The 32-year-old said she is not ready to have a family right now as she is scared that she will not be a good parent, reported Aceshowbiz.
"It`s not that I`m too busy with my career or anything, but I have this huge fear of something happening to a child of mine. What if I`m not a good parent and my child turns out to be a jerk? Like I need more anxiety in my life.
"I definitely don`t have a baby urge right now. Having a baby is like losing your virginity; once you do it, you can`t take it back. That baby is forever," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day
- Sunny Deol my most favourite: Preity Zinta
- Singer Olly Murs hates being single
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it