I’m desperate for a job, says Kristen Stewart
Washington: As the super successful franchise ‘Twilight’ is about to come to an end, Kristen Stewart is apparently stressed out about lining up a new movie role.
The 22-year-old actress, who played the role of Bella Swan in the ‘Twilight’ films, has admitted that she is “desperate” to start working again.
“I’m kinda desperate to get a job right now,” Us magazine quoted
Stewart as telling E! at ‘Breaking Dawn: Part 2’ premiere.
“I’m itching to go back to work,” she said.
Over the last year or so, Stewart did manage to score a couple of impressive, high-profile roles as the Twilight franchise began wrapping up; she appeared as Marylou in the buzzed-about adaptation of Jack Kerouac’s ‘On the Road’, and as Snow White in ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!