I’m not a tough guy, says Daniel Craig
London: Bond hunk Daniel Craig has admitted he would run for his life if a fight broke out.
“I know I play a tough guy, but that’s genuinely not me,” a leading daily has quoted him as saying.
“I’ve always been very good at avoiding fights, having worked in pubs and seen pools of blood everywhere.”
But Craig, 44, star of new 007 blockbuster ‘Skyfall’, did confess he gets riled when he catches other men looking at his wife.
“The only thing to get me in trouble would be someone looking at my girl the wrong way,” he told a US magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Doesn't understand terms like certification in films: Shah Rukh Khan
- Don't care about film awards: Irrfan Khan
- Daniel Radcliffe plays dead on red carpet for new film
- Confirmed! Kareena Kapoor Khan, Saif Ali Khan to welcome their first baby in December
- Bipasha Basu stuns in a dreamy, ethereal avatar! – See pic