Imran Khan, Avantika blessed with baby girl!
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: Bollywood actor Imran Khan and wifey Avantika Malik have been blessed with a baby girl this morning, reports suggest. According to a leading daily, Avantika gave birth to a beautiful baby girl at a Mumbai hospital.
According to reports, Avantika had to undergo a C-sec operation to deliver the baby. Earlier, Imran had expressed his desire to have a baby girl. Well, now that his wish has been fulfilled, we hope the mother and the new born are in the pink of their health.
Imran Khan married hi childhood sweetheart Avantika in 2011 after being in a relationship for a decade. It was in December last year that the duo decided to announce that Avantika was in a family way.
We wish Avantika and Imran heartiest congratulations on becoming the proud parents for the very first time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale